22.3.06

an unexpected day off

A bad headache today meant that I had to pay a visit to the doctor's. However, since it's also an unexpected day off, so I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Finally had time to settle down to reading the copy of NANA #14 I bought a few days ago, after being so busy for the past few days. And right where I've read until, the following line appears:

I know that if I give way to him 100 times, he'll probably have 100 women outside. But as long as I'm number 1 among them, that's okay. And I'll fight to keep that position at the top.

And at that my heart melted. How often do you see someone who can love another person so unconditionally, that even if he or she betrays her it's still okay? I think these are the kind of people that will be the greatest lovers, but also lead the most tragic lives. The type that's willing to die for their love even if it's unrequited.

Alas, I think I might be at the opposite end of the spectrum. I couldn't possibly stand anybody cheating on me. If it ever happens (actually it kind of did, but that's not going to be told here :P), I'll just get the person to leave. In a nice manner of course, as I always do.

Back to NANA, my collection has cost me quite a bit! Blame my impatience leading me to get the imported Taiwanese versions instead of the Singapore versions which are at least $2 cheaper per volume. I'm just a very compulsive shopper I guess.

Oh my, look at the time now! *gasp* I guess I'll have to see you guys next time then, I don't want to wake up late tommorrow. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle! =P Long time no see! Well, as a matter of fact, I really don't have anything better to do, so I come to kaypoh. Am I your first commenter? Commentor? Or is it commentator?! =X Anyway, let's go out one day! Your treat, of course! =P

benny said...

Um...not really. There's a whole host of people hiding in the posts behind these.

Meh, I don't really feel like going out these days. Refer to the post above to see why.