15.3.06

(-0-0-)

Was sitting down and staring into blank space a while ago, when suddenly a thought hit me: Wouldn't it be fun if I tried wearing glasses regularly?

Now apparently I have perfect eyesight, so there's no need for me to wear them. But recently I've seen so many good-looking guys who wear glasses (Bae Yong Jun comes to mind! :D ) that I've become interested in having my own too. I think guys with glasses look much more scholarly and gentle than if those without. Of course this may not be the case, but like it or not appearances do count quite a lot.

Of course, I'm going to get those "fashion" ones rather than a prescripted one. I heard those cost a bomb.

But not that I've been earning a lot lately either, so maybe the glasses will have to wait. I'll be sure to post some pictures up once I get my pair!

On another unrelated note, was talking to Jaro-san earlier and he told me that I was doing the correct things in my attempt to save my skin. However, it doesn't seem to be working totally effectively! =( It's been about 2 months and I'm still far from regaining my perfect flawless skin. In the meantime I'm still going to be patient and continue my routine, but if it persists I think I might have to visit the doctor.

I guess that's it for today then. It's nice to be able to post stuff for consecutive days! I hope to be able to continue articulating my thoughts out for an extended period, otherwise I might lose my ability to speak English by the time I start university.

No comments: