23.3.06

bugs

I just noticed that there have been quite a few bugs that have been fluttering about the house these few days. At least 2 have appeared at my desktop tonight already! And I have to say, it's getting as worrying as much as it's getting irritating. Good thing I have the newspaper right beside me. I'd like to think I'm quite skillful at bashing insects with them. (*^.^*)V

Could it have anything to do with the weather? It's been raining heavily these two days, and coincidentally, the bugs only started invading my house during this period. In fact, it's not only my house, but also my office and all indoor areas in general! Looks like that's the case doesn't it?

It's getting rather scary now though. I just looked up at the ceiling lights, and I swear I saw another 2 or 3 more of those little bugs circling it. Maybe it's getting too cold for them outside, because I'm certainly feeling cold a lot more these couple of days.

Well, 2 posts in an hour, and that's due to a serious lack of friends to talk to on Messenger. I mean I do have a lot of contacts, but I'm sure everyone kinds of add other people blindly don't you? That has resulted in my list being flooded with people whom I've never seen before, let alone talked to. Or maybe it's just that I'm not opening up to people. =(

I guess I'll be better off doing some revision on my Japanese work. It's been put off for long enough.

No comments: