21.5.06

excuse me, but do we know each other...?

Bought dinner at Tampines Mall today together with my family.

While waiting for my sister's spaghetti order to be ready, I was spotted by a few of my juniors back from the VJC days (at least I think they were from VJC...). But wht surprised me was that they actually knew me and called out to me, even though I was wearing my glasses that I think makes me look really different.

BENNY! *smile and wave*

Being in the state of surprise (I shan't say shock because it really didn't have anything bad in it.) that I was, I only managed to come up with this reaction...

0_0! o_0...

>.<" On hindsight, I can see why they were so amused. Could have flashed my million dollar smile and looked friendly, instead of coming across like a bespectacled gorilla.

Bumping into these friengers (friend + stranger) are really interesting situations aren't they? Some people just have the most hilarious reactions. Unfortunately, maybe I'm one of these people. T_T...

No comments: